AMI AD AGENCY is accepting resumes for a full-time Account Manager/Copy Editor position in Walla Walla, WA. The Account Manager/Copy Editor manages client relationships, develops public relations strategies, and ensures documents and publications are clear, concise and accurate. Responsibilities include responding to client needs and requests, project planning and coordination, assisting with the preparation and delivery of client reports and presentations, providing administrative and customer service support, developing and managing budgets, writing and proofreading various marketing and PR development efforts, scheduling and distributing PR insertion orders. Account Managers have a high level of direct client contact and AMI team member collaboration, and must always provide a professional, efficient and better than expected level of service to clients and prospects.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Three to five years' experience in marketing and advertising
• Proven experience with copy-writing and account management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to respond to questions from, and clearly and effectively communicate with senior management, small groups, clients and co-workers
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivation with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Ability to prioritize workload, multitask and work with others in a variety of circumstances
• Knowledge of and ability to use various computer based programs including E-mail, word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, database, internet and calendar software
• Ability to read, write, present, analyze, interpret and comprehend information and multi-step instructions from a variety of sources including trade journals, research reports, presentations, white papers, survey data, policies, procedures and general business correspondence
• Ability to gather and verify information; recognize and define problems; analyze findings, draw conclusions and present solutions
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and use decimals and percentages
• Ability to keyboard orders, data entry, general business correspondence, etc.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver license, reliable transportation and vehicle insurance
• Ability to perform each primary responsibility satisfactorily
Three to Five years' applicable experience in PR, previous experience working with an advertising agency, experience working with regional Fortune 500 companies and a BS/BA in a discipline related to Communications, Public Relations or Journalism is a plus!
Pay is dependent upon experience.
Hours are Monday -- Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Are you are friendly, outgoing, articulate and willing to lend a helping hand? Do you have the required experience and abilities? Would you like to work in the fastest growing advertising agency in the Northwest? If so, please reply to this message and include your resume and salary history.
AMI AD AGENCY is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit and hire employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.